Fox Float/Float 2/Float R Evol
- Monitor the air pressure in your shock once every other month
- Perform an Air Sleeve Maintenance once every year - This is a basic check of the air sleeve components to ensure that they are still working properly. Failure to maintain cleanliness or carelessly performing the air sleeve maintenance can be worse than no maintenance at all, so it's best to send your shock to H2R Distributing or have a qualified professional shock technician perform the maintenance.
- Perform shock absorber oil service (complete shock rebuild) every 3,000 to 5,000 miles
Fox Evol RC2
- Monitor the air pressure in your shock before every race, especially if there has been large fluctuations in temperature.
- It is normal for grease residue to seep out of the air sleeve and onto the shock body. Wipe this residue off periodically with a rag.
- Perform a complete shock rebuild once per season.
Of course, maintenance intervals depend heavily on the type of riding and riding conditions. The above recommendations are for the average rider. If at any point you feel a degradation of damping or air spring performance, stop riding immediately and identify the cause of the problem.
Zero-Pro from $80/Shock
FLOAT / FLOAT from $120/Pair
FLOAT R EVOL from $120/Pair
FLOAT X EVOL from $145/Pair
All air shocks - Air sleeve maintenance from $40
Parts and additional labor not included.
EVOL Upgrade Kit
Everything you need is included in this kit to transform your FLOAT or FLOAT 2 into a FLOAT EVOL, right down to the gold air caps and black and white decals. With our EVOL Upgrade Kit, you gain an extra-plush, bottomless feel ride without altering the ride height or roll stiffness of your sled.
Price does not include labor or any additional parts or upgrades.
Burandt Upgrade Kit
My FOX setup has helped to take my riding to the next level. In fact,
the first thing I do on every sled I own is to upgrade to FOX!"
-- Chris Burandt
Developed in the 2009 season for the Arctic Cat M-Series with extensive testing with Chris Burandt, this rear track upgrade kit works on all M-series with stock rear skid (FOX FLOAT Air shock RT / FOX Zero-Pro FT).
The Chris Burandt Backcountry Kit will turn your Arctic Cat M series sled into a mogul soaking, trail taming machine. In addition to the added plush feel on the trail, our special valving will help get your sled on top of the snow with its improved weight transfer characteristics.
Price includes labor. Price does not include any additional parts or upgrades.